This is a template for making tiny paper Domo Kuns.
1. Print. (One or two to a page).
2. Cut away all excess paper using a penknife. (Cut through the center of the black outside lines).
3. Fold every black line towards the white side of the paper, except the two indicated by the red arrows. Fold these towards the printed side.
4. Use small amounts of scotch tape or glue to hold each joint together. (I used tape).
5. Start with his left side, work left to right with the legs, and attach his right side.
6. Follow the instructions for folding the arms.
7. Swing the back shut and attach it.
8. Attach the arms to the gray areas on the body.
Domo Kun will look better in colour, but if you're concerned about saving ink you can print your first one in black and white.
Help folding: [link]